CDC Situation Awareness - 2018 Winter Weather Preparedness and Response
These products are developed in collaboration with governmental and non-governmental partners in an effort to improve transparency, accuracy and information sharing. These products are maintained, monitored and updated frequently. Every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all information contained in these documents.
- CDC Emergency Prepareness and Response – Winter Weather Page
Find answers to questions, public service announcements, and CDC partner resources.
- Weather Prediction Center – NOAA
The go-to center for high-impact precipitation events and forecast guidance out to 14 days – NOAA
- Winter Weather Safety and Awareness – NOAA
Winter Weather Safety and Awareness
- Page last reviewed: February 12, 2018
- Page last updated: February 12, 2018
- Content source:
- Maintained By: