Ricin Information for Laboratories
- CDC's Laboratory Response to Suspicious Substances
Explains how federal, state, & local agencies respond to threatening letters & how labs play a role in detection & response.
- Laboratory Testing for Ricin
Brief outline of how lab testing is done on environmental & clinical samples that may contain ricin.
- Ricin: Diagnosis & Laboratory Guidance for Clinicians
- Page last reviewed: April 25, 2013
- Page last updated: November 18, 2015
- Content source: National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (NCEZID)
- Maintained By: