- Facts About Phosgene Oxime
Overview of phosgene oxime, including signs & symptoms, protection, & treatment
- Case Definition: Vesicant (Mustards, Dimethyl Sulfate, and Lewisite)
Includes clinical description, lab criteria for diagnosis, & case classification.
- Toxic Syndrome Description: Vesicant/Blister Agent Poisoning
Includes comprehensive signs & symptoms & differential diagnosis.
- Toxicology FAQs
Frequently asked questions from the Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Medical Management Guidelines (MMG)
From the Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Emergency Response Card: Information for First Responders
Agent-specific identification, medical symptoms, prevention & personal protective equipment, fire fighting, sampling & analytical methods, decontamination, spillage disposal, packaging & labeling information.