Update: Interim Guidance for Health Care Providers Evaluating and Caring for Patients with Suspected E-cigarette or Vaping Product Use Associated Lung Injury
During this COCA Call, clinicians will learn about updates to prior interim recommendations for U.S. health care providers caring for patients with suspected or known lung injury associated with e-cigarette or vaping products as published in MMWR on October 11, 2019.
- Review what CDC has learned so far about e-cigarette or vaping product use associated lung injury.
- Discuss CDC’s updated interim guidance for health care providers.
Slides: View pdf icon[PDF – 3 MB]
Lieutenant Commander David Siegel, MD, MPH (USPHS)
Clinical Team, 2019 CDC Lung Injury Emergency Response
National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
A few minutes before the webinar begins, please click the below link to join:
Or join by iPhone one-tap :
US: +16468769923,,623893178# or +16699006833,,623893178#
Or join by Telephone (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
Dial US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 623 893 178
International numbers are available: https://zoom.us/u/anixAVglVexternal icon
Continuing Education is not offered for this COCA Call.
- Physician Assistants
- Health Educators
- Other Clinicians
- Contact Information:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support/Funding:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Emergency Risk Communication Branch
- Method of Participation:You may participate in the educational activity by viewing the program information above.