Outbreak of Lung Injury Associated with E-cigarette Product Use or Vaping: Information for Clinicians
Date: Thursday, September 19, 2019
Time: 2:00pm-3:00pm (Eastern Time)
CDC will review e-cigarette and vaping terminology, clinical features reported among cases of lung injury in recent outbreaks, and CDC recommendations for clinicians.
- To provide e-cigarette and vaping terminology
- To summarize frequent Clinical, Laboratory, Radiographic, and Pathologic Findings and Outcomes among cases
- To discuss CDC recommendations for clinicians
Slides: View Now pdf icon[PDF – 2 MB]
Lieutenant Commander Tara Jatlaoui, MD, MPH (USPHS)
Medical Officer, Medical Epidemiologist
Clinical Team Lead, 2019 CDC Lung Injury Response
National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16468769923,,887744874# or +16699006833,,887744874#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 887 744 874
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/anixAVglVexternal icon
Please check back soon!
Continuing Education will not be offered for this COCA Call.
- Physician Assistants
- Health Educators
- Other Clinicians
- Contact Information:email@example.com
- Support/Funding:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Emergency Risk Communication Branch
- Method of Participation:You may participate in the educational activity by viewing the program information above.
- Fees: Continuing Education (CE) is free.