Sulfur Mustard (Mustard Gas)
- Facts About Sulfur Mustard
Overview of sulfur mustard, including signs, symptoms, & treatment
- Case Definition: Vesicant (Mustards, Dimethyl Sulfate, and Lewisite)
Includes clinical description, lab criteria for diagnosis, & case classification.
- Toxic Syndrome Description: Vesicant/Blister Agent Poisoning
Includes comprehensive signs & symptoms and differential diagnosis.
- Emergency Response Card: Information for First Responders
Agent-specific identification, medical symptoms, prevention & personal protective equipment, fire fighting, sampling & analytical methods, decontamination, spillage disposal, packaging & labeling information.
- Toxicology FAQs: Sulfur Mustard
Frequently asked questions from the Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Toxicological Profile: Sulfur Mustard
Toxicologic & adverse health effects information
- Medical Management Guidelines (MMG): Sulfur Mustard
From the Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Page last reviewed April 24, 2013
- Page last updated April 24, 2013
- Content source: National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH)/Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address: