CDC Situation Awareness - 2018 Natural Hazards and Severe Weather
Natural hazards like hurricanes, earthquakes, winter weather, and floods cause significant risk to health. We must think about natural hazards and their consequences to best prevent, respond to, and recover from these disasters. The Situation Awareness 2018 Natural Hazards and Severe Weather Website provides a platform to share information and data with State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial public health partners.
- Situation Awareness Hurricane Page
- Situation Awareness Wildfire Page
- Situation Awareness Flooding Page
- Situation Awareness Earthquake Page
- Situation Awareness Volcano Page
- Situation Awareness Winter Weather Page
- Global Disaster Alert and Coordination System
Click to activate.
- FEMA — Disasters and Maps
- Page last reviewed: February 12, 2018
- Page last updated: February 14, 2018
- Content source:
- Maintained By: