CDC Situation Awareness - 2016 Hurricane Season - Preparedness and Response
2016 Hurricane Storm Names
Alex, Bonnie, Colin, Danielle, Earl, Fiona, Gaston, Hermine, Igor,
Julia, Karl, Lisa, Matthew, Nicole, Otto, Psula, Richard, Shary,
Tomas, Virginie, Walter.
- Atlantic, Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico
Tropical weather outlook and current active storms covering the Atlantic High Seas, The Caribbean including Haiti; the Gulf of Mexico, and the East Coast of the United States.
- Eastern Pacific
Tropical weather outlook and current active storms covering the Northeast Pacific High Seas, The Southeast Pacific and the West Coast of the United States.
- Central and Western Pacific
Tropical weather and current active storms covering the Indian Ocean, The Western and Northwest Pacific, including Japan.
- Interactive Tropical Storm Map Application
Current application includes tropical weather, active hurricanes, watches and warnings, SLOSH layers for all category hurricanes and evacuation Routes.
2016 Hurricane - CDC Emergency Operations Center Activation
|No 2016 activations to date|
- Page last reviewed: May 27, 2016
- Page last updated: May 27, 2016
- Content source: Division of Emergency Operations (DEO), Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)