Radiological Terrorism: Just in Time Training for Hospital Clinicians
A brief, 17-minute video covering key radiation principles and radiological procedures. Includes demonstrations on application of these principles and procedures in several patient care scenarios in an emergency services setting. To order copies of the training in VHS or DVD format, send an email message to CDC-INFO, indicating VHS or DVD format, the number of copies, mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate “Radiological Just in Time Training” in your request.
To view or download a Real Player video, select the link for the file below.
To download a Windows Media Player video (for offline viewing), follow these instructions:
- Right-click on the link for the file.
- Select "Save Target As…" (Internet Explorer) or "Save Link As…" (Netscape, Firefox, etc.).
- Select the location on your computer.
- After download is complete, double-click the file on your computer to view the video.
- RealPlayer streaming video: View (72.8 MB)
- RealPlayer downloadable video: Download (27.6 MB)
- Windows Media Player downloadable video: Download (33.1 MB)
- Page last reviewed: April 4, 2018
- Page last updated: October 13, 2014
- Content source:
- Maintained By: