EPIC Exchange provides information on learning opportunities, training materials, and partner organization emergency response activities.
- June 14, 2022: What to Know about COVID-19 This Summer
- May 10, 2022: CDC Power Tools: COVID-19 Resources
- April 05, 2022: How to Protect Those at Highest Risk from COVID-19
- March 02, 2022: CDC COVID-19 Updates for People with Underlying Medical Conditions
- January 25, 2022: How long should you isolate or quarantine?
- December 14, 2021: COVID-19 Vaccines Are Safe for Children and Teens
- November 9, 2021: Recognize stress and learn where to go for help
- October 13, 2021: The heartbreaking pandemic within the COVID-19 pandemic
- September 13, 2021: Bring Down Barriers and Increase Preparedness
- August 10, 2021: Promote vaccine equity in your community
- July 15, 2021: Hidden Gems: CDC COVID-19 Resources You Might Not Know About
- June 09, 2021: Get vaccinated! National Month of Action
- May 11, 2021: Choose safer travel options during COVID-19
- April 13, 2021: Activities You Can Enjoy While Following Pandemic Recommendations
- March 10, 2021: Stop Variants By Stopping The Spread
- February 09, 2021: Learn More About COVID-19 Data Tracker
- January 12, 2021: Learn more now so you’re ready when the vaccine is available to you
- December 14, 2020: Recognize Stress & Where to Go for Help
- November 23, 2020: Enjoy the Holidays & Reduce the Risk of COVID-19
- October 22: Stay Safe and Have Fun this Fall
- September 8: National Preparedness Month, Strengthening Communities During COVID-19
- August 12: Back to school planning; learn how to reduce COVID-19 risk to your family
- July 17: Prevent heat-related illnesses while social distancing outdoors.
- June 9: Reducing COVID-19 risk when returning to work and resuming childcare
- May 12: Helping To Get and Keep America Open
- April 14: COVID-19 Resources and Information
- February 11: Information about the Coronavirus Disease 2019, Fundamentals of Emergency Planning for Schools webinar, and Partner Interview with the Corporation for National and Community Service.
- January 14: Communication Partnerships for Public Health Emergencies webinar, Resources for Flu Season and Reproductive Health, and Partner Interview with CARE
Page last reviewed: March 7, 2022
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention