2019 Resolution: Create Your Crisis Communication Plan
Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Time: 1:00pm (Eastern Time)
Need a New Year’s resolution? Create a crisis communication plan for your organization. This is the best way to make sure you can effectively communicate potentially life-saving messages to the people you serve. Please review the video recording of the webinar hosted by CDC’s Kellee Waters on December 19 at 1 PM, ET to learn more.
Webinar participants and viewers will accomplish the following:
- Describe CDC’s role in the topic covered during the presentation.
- Describe the topic’s implications for respective constituents.
- Discuss concerns and issues related to preparedness for and response to urgent public health threats.
- Identify reliable information resources for the topic.
- Describe how to promote health improvement, wellness, and disease prevention.
Kellee Waters, ABJ, CDC EPIC
- Webinar/Audio conference call on 12/19/2018: 1:00–2:00 p.m. ET
- Web-on-demand training will be available in January
- Materials: PowerPoint slide set (see Call Materials)
No additional resources are available at this time. Please check back later.
- Public health professionals
- Emergency responders
- Program managers
- Certified health educators
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support/Funding: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Emergency Risk Communication Branch
- Method of Participation: You may participate in the educational activity by viewing the program information above.
- Fees: None. EPIC webinars are free.
As of January 2021, this course is no longer offering CE credits but is still available for viewing.