2019 Resolution: Create Your Crisis Communication Plan
Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Time: 1:00pm (Eastern Time)
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16468769923,,336888256# or +16699006833,,336888256#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 336 888 256
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adj4rkruovExternal
Need a New Year’s resolution? Create a crisis communication plan for your organization. This is the best way to make sure you can effectively communicate potentially life-saving messages to the people you serve. Join CDC’s Kellee Waters on December 19 at 1 PM ET to learn more.
Webinar participants and viewers will accomplish the following:
- Describe CDC’s role in the topic covered during the presentation.
- Describe the topic’s implications for respective constituents.
- Discuss concerns and issues related to preparedness for and response to urgent public health threats.
- Identify reliable information resources for the topic.
- Describe how to promote health improvement, wellness, and disease prevention.
Call Slides: View NowCdc-pdf
Kellee Waters, ABJ, CDC EPIC
- Webinar/Audio conference call on 12/19/2018: 1:00–2:00 p.m. ET
- Web-on-demand training will be available in January
- Materials: PowerPoint slide set (see Call Materials)
No additional resources are available at this time. Please check back later.
- Public health professionals
- Emergency responders
- Program managers
- Certified health educators
- Contact Information: email@example.com
- Support/Funding: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Emergency Risk Communication Branch
- Method of Participation: You may participate in the educational activity by viewing the program information above.
- Fees: None. EPIC webinars are free.
“WC4028” for attendees who participate in the live call (must be completed by January 21, 2019)
“WD4028” for attendees who participate in the online presentation (must be completed by January 22, 2021)
Instructions for Obtaining Continuing Education (CE)
In order to receive continuing education (CE) for WCWD4028- Emergency Partners Information Connection (EPIC) Conference Calls, please visit TCEO and follow these 9 Simple Steps.
Complete the activity
Complete the Evaluation at www.cdc.gov/GetCE.
Pass the posttest at 75% at www.cdc.gov/GetCE.
CEU: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEU’s for this program.
CECH: Sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES®) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES®) to receive up to 1 total Category I continuing education contact hours. Maximum advanced level continuing education contact hours available are 0. CDC provider number 98614.
For Certified Public Health Professionals (CPH)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is a pre-approved provider of Certified in Public Health (CPH) recertification credits and is authorized to offer 1 CPH recertification credits for this program.
DISCLOSURE: In compliance with continuing education requirements, all presenters must disclose any financial or other associations with the manufacturers of commercial products, suppliers of commercial services, or commercial supporters as well as any use of unlabeled product(s) or product(s) under investigational use.
CDC, our planners, presenters, and their spouses/partners wish to disclose they have no financial interests or other relationships with the manufacturers of commercial products, suppliers of commercial services, or commercial supporters. Planners have reviewed content to ensure there is no bias.
Content will not include any discussion of the unlabeled use of a product or a product under investigational use.
CDC did not accept commercial support for this continuing education activity.