COCA Now: May 15 - CDC Yellow Book 2018
If you have any questions on these or other clinical issues, please write to us at email@example.com
Available for download: May 15, 2017, COCA Now Email
CDC Yellow Book 2018
The fully revised and updated CDC Yellow Book 2018: Health Information for International Travel codifies the U.S. government's most current health guidelines and information for clinicians advising international travelers, including pretravel vaccine recommendations, destination-specific health advice, and easy-to-reference maps, tables, and charts.
The 2018 Yellow Book includes important travel medicine updates:
- The latest information about emerging infectious disease threats such as Zika, Ebola, and MERS.
- New cholera vaccine recommendations.
- Updated guidance on the use of antibiotics in the treatment of travelers' diarrhea.
- Special considerations for unique types of travel, such as wilderness expeditions, work-related travel, and study abroad.
- Destination-specific recommendations for popular itineraries, including new sections for travelers to Cuba and Burma.
The latest edition is currently available for sale from Oxford University Press. Save 30% with promo code AMPROMD9.
The Yellow Book is also available online at www.cdc.gov/yellowbook.
- Page last reviewed: May 18, 2017
- Page last updated: May 18, 2017
- Content source:
- Maintained By: