Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
COCA prepares clinicians to respond to emerging health threats and public health emergencies by communicating relevant, timely information related to disease outbreaks, disasters, terrorism events, and other health alerts.
Learn more about COCA
Latest News from COCA
- COCA Call: December 7, 2017 – The Changing Distribution of Ticks and Tick-borne Infections
- COCA Call: November 7, 2017 – What’s New for the 2017-2018 Flu Season: Recommendations for Children – View Call Slides
- COCA Call: November 2, 2017 – The Ecology of Emerging Zoonotic Diseases
- COCA Call: October 26, 2017 – Primary Care Providers’ Role in Supporting Children, Families, and Professional Self-Care Following Hurricanes and Other Disasters – View Call Slides
- COCA Now: October 19
- COCA Call: October 12, 2017 – The Role of Healthcare Professionals in Protecting Older Adults against Influenza – View Call Slides
- COCA Learn: October 6
Learn about emergency preparedness and response activities and current public health threats.
Earn free CME, CNE, CPH, ACPE, CEU, CECH, and AAVSB/RACE continuing education.
Get new & updated guidance on natural disasters, infectious diseases, and other public health hazards.
Find information on upcoming training and conference opportunities from federal agencies or COCA Partners.
Find emergency preparedness and response training resources created specifically for clinicians.
Get emails about upcoming COCA Calls, training resources, and other public health updates.
COCA Partner Organizations
COCA partners with national medical and public health organizations to ensure that clinicians have timely, credible, and accurate information needed to provide care.
List of COCA Partners
Epidemic Information Exchange (Epi-X)
CDC’s Epidemic Information Exchange (Epi-X) is a secure, web-based network that serves as a powerful information exchange. It connects public health professionals involved in identifying, investigating, and responding to public health threats.
- Page last reviewed: July 21, 2017
- Page last updated: November 7, 2017
- Content source:
- Maintained By: