Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
COCA prepares clinicians to respond to emerging health threats and public health emergencies by communicating relevant, timely information related to disease outbreaks, disasters, terrorism events, and other health alerts.
Learn more about COCA
Latest News from COCA
- COCA Now: January 17 – Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Coconut Tree Brand Frozen Shredded Coconut
- COCA Now: January 16 – January 16 Session of CDC Public Health Grand Rounds topic change to: ‘Public Health Response to Severe Influenza’
- COCA Now: January 11 – UPDATE: CDC Investigating Multistate Outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 Infections
- COCA Learn: January 5
- COCA Digest: January 8
- COCA Now: January 2 – CDC Investigating Multistate Outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 Infections
- COCA Now: December 19 – Investigation of Salmonella Infection Linked to Rattlesnake Pills
- COCA Now: December 15 – Children with Congenital Zika Virus Infection Face Serious Challenges as They Age
Learn about emergency preparedness and response activities and current public health threats.
Earn free CME, CNE, CPH, ACPE, CEU, CECH, and AAVSB/RACE continuing education.
Get new & updated guidance on natural disasters, infectious diseases, and other public health hazards.
Find information on upcoming training and conference opportunities from federal agencies or COCA Partners.
Find emergency preparedness and response training resources created specifically for clinicians.
Get emails about upcoming COCA Calls, training resources, and other public health updates.
COCA Partner Organizations
COCA partners with national medical and public health organizations to ensure that clinicians have timely, credible, and accurate information needed to provide care.
List of COCA Partners
Epidemic Information Exchange (Epi-X)
CDC’s Epidemic Information Exchange (Epi-X) is a secure, web-based network that serves as a powerful information exchange. It connects public health professionals involved in identifying, investigating, and responding to public health threats.
- Page last reviewed: July 21, 2017
- Page last updated: January 17, 2018
- Content source:
- Maintained By: