Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
COCA prepares clinicians to respond to emerging health threats and public health emergencies by communicating relevant, timely information related to disease outbreaks, disasters, terrorism events, and other health alerts.
Learn more about COCA
Latest News from COCA
- COCA Now: June 14 – AAP Children’s Hospitals and Preparedness Webinar Series
- COCA Now: June 8 – Update – MMWR Update Summary
- COCA Digest: June 4
- COCA Learn: June 1
- COCA Now: May 29 – Update on Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo, 2018
- COCA Now: May 16 – New Rapid Rabies Test Could Revolutionize Testing and Treatment
Learn about emergency preparedness and response activities and current public health threats.
Earn free CME, CNE, CPH, ACPE, CEU, CECH, and AAVSB/RACE continuing education.
Get new & updated guidance on natural disasters, infectious diseases, and other public health hazards.
Find information on upcoming training and conference opportunities from federal agencies or COCA Partners.
Find emergency preparedness and response training resources created specifically for clinicians.
Get emails about upcoming COCA Calls, training resources, and other public health updates.
COCA Partner Organizations
COCA partners with national medical and public health organizations to ensure that clinicians have timely, credible, and accurate information needed to provide care.
List of COCA Partners
Epidemic Information Exchange (Epi-X)
CDC’s Epidemic Information Exchange (Epi-X) is a secure, web-based network that serves as a powerful information exchange. It connects public health professionals involved in identifying, investigating, and responding to public health threats.
- Page last reviewed: July 21, 2017
- Page last updated: June 14, 2018
- Content source:
- Maintained By: