CDC Situation Awareness - 2012 Hurricane Season - Preparedness and Response
2012 Hurricane Storm Names
Alberto, Beryl, Chris, Debby, Ernesto, Florence, Gordon, Helene, Isaac, Joyce, Kirk, Leslie, Michael, Nadine, Oscar, Patty, Rafael, Sandy, Tony, Valerie, William
- Atlantic, Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico
Tropical weather outlook and current active storms covering the Atlantic High Seas, The Caribbean including Haiti; the Gulf of Mexico, and the East Coast of the United States.
- Eastern Pacific
Tropical weather outlook and current active storms covering the Northeast Pacific High Seas, The Southeast Pacific and the West Coast of the United States.
- Central and Western Pacific
Tropical weather and current active storms covering the Indian Ocean, The Western and Northwest Pacific, including Japan.
2012 Hurricane - CDC Emergency Operations Center Activation
|No 2012 activations to date||Date|
- Page last reviewed: April 26, 2012
- Page last updated: April 26, 2012
- Content source: Division of Emergency Operations (DEO), Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)