Mass Casualty Information for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Providers
- Blast Lung Injury: An Overview for Prehospital Care Providers
- Bombings: Injury Patterns and Care
A new course designed to provide the latest clinical information regarding blast-related injuries from terrorism.
- In a Moment’s Notice: Surge Capacity in Terrorist Bombings
- Emergency Response Workers: Traumatic Stress Incidence
- Model Communities Link EMS and Public Health
- Terrorism Injuries Information, Dissemination and Exchange (TIIDE)
- Video Webcast With Slide Presentations: "Surviving Field Stress for First Responders"
Deals with the physical, emotional, & mental stressors first responders face when called to a technological disaster & will give practical coping strategies & resources for dealing with stress.
- Page last reviewed: February 1, 2013
- Page last updated: July 31, 2012
- Content source:
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC), Office of Noncommunicable Diseases, Injury and Environmental Health