Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
COCA prepares clinicians to respond to emerging health threats and public health emergencies by communicating relevant, timely information related to disease outbreaks, disasters, terrorism events, and other health alerts.
Learn more about COCA
Latest News from COCA
- COCA Call: August 23, 2016 - Zika Update: Clinical Laboratory Testing and Care of Infants with Congenital Zika Virus Infection - Call Slides
- COCA Email Updates: August 1 – August 15
- COCA Call: August 17, 2016 - Dosing and Titrating Opioids - Call Slides
- COCA Call: August 9, 2016 - Updated Interim Zika Clinical Guidance for Pregnant Women and Data on Contraceptive Use to Decrease Zika-affected Pregnancies - Call Slides
Learn about emergency preparedness and response activities and current public health threats.
Earn free CME, CNE, CPH, ACPE, CEU, CECH, and AAVSB/RACE continuing education.
New and updated guidance on natural disasters, infectious diseases, and other public health hazards
Find information on upcoming training and conference opportunities from federal agencies or COCA Partners.
Find emergency preparedness and response training resources created specifically for clinicians.
Get emails about upcoming COCA Calls, training resources, and other public health updates.
COCA Partner Spotlight
The National Association of School Nurses (NASN) mission is to optimize student health and learning by advancing the practice of school nursing. NASN’s vision is for every student to be healthy, safe, and ready to learn. Learn more about NASN
COCA Partner Organizations
COCA partners with national medical and public health organizations to ensure that clinicians have timely, credible, and accurate information needed to provide care.
List of COCA Partners
- Page last reviewed: September 21, 2015
- Page last updated: August 18, 2016
- Content source:
- CDC Healthcare Preparedness Activity (HPA); Division of Strategic National Stockpile (DSNS); Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)
- Maintained By: