Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
COCA prepares clinicians to respond to emerging health threats and public health emergencies by communicating relevant, timely information related to disease outbreaks, disasters, terrorism events, and other health alerts.
Learn more about COCA
Latest News from COCA
- Upcoming COCA Call/Webinar: Approaches to Clinical Management for Patients with Ebola Treated in U.S. Hospitals. Monday, October 20, 2014 at 2:00 PM (ET) Friday, October 17, 2014 5:00:00 PM
- Upcoming COCA Call/Webinar: Preparing for Ebola: What U.S. Hospitals Can Learn From Emory Healthcare and Nebraska Medical Center. Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 2PM (ET) Monday, October 13, 2014 5:00:00 PM
- NEW: COCA Email Updates: September 22 – October 6, 2014 Thursday, October 09, 2014 2:30:00 PM
- Health Alert Network (HAN) No. 371 - Evaluating Patients for Possible Ebola Virus Disease: Recommendations for Healthcare Personnel and Health Officials Thursday, October 02, 2014 8:00:00 PM
COCA Partner Organizations
COCA partners with national medical and public health organizations to ensure that clinicians have timely, credible, and accurate information needed to provide care.
List of COCA Partners
COCA Partner Spotlight
The American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE) provides leadership, professional development, advocacy and research to advance nursing practice and patient care, promote nursing leadership excellence and shape public policy for health care nationwide. A subsidiary of the American Hospital Association, the mission of AONE is to shape health care through innovative and expert nursing leadership.
Learn more about AONE
- Page last reviewed: March 14, 2014
- Page last updated: October 13, 2014
- Content source:
- CDC Healthcare Preparedness Activity (HPA); Division of Strategic National Stockpile (DSNS); Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)
- Maintained By: