Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
COCA prepares clinicians to respond to emerging health threats and public health emergencies by communicating relevant, timely information related to disease outbreaks, disasters, terrorism events, and other health alerts.
Learn more about COCA
Latest News from COCA
- Upcoming COCA Call/Webinar: Caring for Patients with Ebola in U.S. Hospitals: A Nursing Perspective. Monday, November 24, 2014 at 2:00 PM (ET) Wednesday, November 18, 2014 10:45:00 AM
- NEW: COCA Email Updates: November 10 – November 17, 2014 Tuesday, November 17, 2014 10:30:00 AM
- NEW: COCA Email Updates: November 3 – November 10, 2014 Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:30:00 AM
- NEW: COCA Email Updates: October 20 – October 27, 2014 Monday, November 03, 2014 2:30:00 PM
- NEW: COCA Email Updates: October 13 – October 20, 2014 Monday, November 03, 2014 2:30:00 PM
- NEW: COCA Email Updates: October 6 – October 13, 2014 Monday, November 03, 2014 2:30:00 PM
- Upcoming COCA Call/Webinar: Taking Action Against Cervical Cancer Through Early Detection and Vaccination. Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 2:00 PM (ET) Monday, November 03, 2014 2:00:00 PM
COCA Partner Organizations
COCA partners with national medical and public health organizations to ensure that clinicians have timely, credible, and accurate information needed to provide care.
List of COCA Partners
COCA Partner Spotlight
The American Society for Microbiology (ASM) is the world's largest scientific society of individuals interested in the microbiological sciences. ASM advance the microbiological sciences as a vehicle for understanding life processes and applies and communicates this knowledge for the improvement of health and environmental and economic well-being worldwide.
Learn more about ASM
- Page last reviewed: March 14, 2014
- Page last updated: November 18, 2014
- Content source:
- CDC Healthcare Preparedness Activity (HPA); Division of Strategic National Stockpile (DSNS); Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)
- Maintained By: